Search This Blog

Oct 21, 2012

Discover-Self confidence

-->
Self confidence? 
What is it? Self confidence is when you are confident about what you are doing or saying. Before any experiment is made, you need a hypothesis that you think will be proven by what you are going to do. If you are confident that you are right with the hypothesis, at the end you more confident about being right. While doing the experiment, you receive motivation to work as hard as possible, to allow the results to come out right. The opposite of self confidence is doubt. When you have a doubt, you have a question in your mind. When you have a doubt, you can not decide whether the result of the experiment is going to come out right. Now why the hell am I talking about experiments? Am I a scientist? No way!!!

In life, we do not know everything that will happen. Every time we have a question, we go to our seniors, like students go to their teacher when they have a question, so first they have to think about the possible outcomes. Either the teacher will help, or politely say that I can not help you, or why are you disturbing me, or try once more and if you still do not get the answer, come back to me. So, the student gets prepared and goes. Now, he has to hypothesize what the teacher will say, and if she gets ready, I have to be ready for it. Here are most of the questions that come into your mind at these times:

Am I ready?
Can I do it?
Will I be successful?
Am I able to do it?
Am I good enough?
Will I make it?
Am I with self confidence, or am I still in doubt?
How the hell is this important in discovering? Without confidence, we can not decide whether what we have done is right. Other than that, there are other requirements of self confidence, dpending upon the person. So, I found these three categories: informational support, emotional support and mutual reciprocity. These are just a few of them. Here’s a little diagram of it that I made.